What to Expect from Your Senior Portrait Session
- Schedule your free consultation. This is the first step in the senior portrait process. You and a parent will attend the consultation that lasts about 30 minutes. We will talk about all things senior photos. Type of session, locations, what to wear and more. Together we will fill out a fun questionnaire, so that we get to know each other. Now when we get together for your senior photo session, we aren't strangers. You will feel more comfortable and confident in front of the camera.
- We will schedule your Photo Session and your Premiere Session at your consultation.
- Make up. About an hour before your photo session, you will meet with Tami, the make up artist for my studio. She will come to your home or our photo shoot location to apply the perfect amount of make up to have you camera ready. Keep in mind that camera ready make up is different than everyday make up. The camera "takes it off", so you will need to wear more than you are used to. It may look heavy in person, but in your photos it will be just right.
- Photo Session. With the Starring You session we will spend about 90 minutes together, dividing our time between your two locations. I like to wander during my photo shoots, so we will walk around our location and shoot in spots that we like. A parent must attend your photo session.
- Premiere Ordering Session. About 2 weeks after your photo session, we will meet in my studio for your Premiere. This is your opportunity to place your order. Anyone who wants to be part of the ordering process must attend the Premiere. Whether that's dad, grandma or Aunt Susie, we need to schedule our time together to accommodate everyone who wants to attend. You will view your fully retouched images in a slideshow custom designed just for you. Afterward, I will walk you through the process of choosing which images you want to display in wall groupings and include in keepsakes, such as albums. We will also custom design your graduation announcements.
- Your Order. Wall art, keepsakes, and announcements will be ready for you to pick up 2 weeks after your Premiere Session.